In the wake of the COVID-19 coronavirus, it was understood that the decision to take the UNITED Convention & Exposition virtual would be challenging, but to be respectful of social distancing and keep everyone safe, it was necessary. "We will become stronger from a technology perspective and the virtual showcase demonstrating our industry innovations will enable us to flourish in entirely new ways. - Don Gelestino, NAEC President
Why You Should Attend
Thousands of Elevator Industry Professionals from all parts of the world will gather virtually for the 2020 United Convention and Exposition! Four national elevator organizations will partner for a jointly sponsored convention and exposition. This program will be a focal point for the North American elevator industry in 2020, and the global elevator community will be invited to participate. The consolidation of these four annual conventions will enhance each Association’s ability to serve their sector of the elevator industry. Built on the foundation of an exceptional trade show, featuring the newest technology and products in the elevator industry, and unsurpassed educational programs, this event will benefit the entire industry.
The opportunities are endless...
- Intense Educational Programs that will empower you to chart the best course through an ever changing business landscape.
- Hundreds of exhibits in the largest North American Vertical Transportation Marketplace.
Benefits to You and Your Company
- In just three days, you may attend hours’ worth of valuable education and networking. By virtue of this being a virtual event, all attendees will have access to the trade show floor and all exhibition materials for a full month after the event!
- The trade show will be free for all attendees, so your team can join the show! (Registration required)
- Your whole team will benefit from the tips and expert knowledge you will gather.
- Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, the United Convention and Exposition is the best way for you to make connections that can help you be a more effective leader in the industry.
- Meet one-on-one with suppliers to build interactive, cooperative relationships and establish greater efficiencies for your business.
- Your competitors will be there! By joining them, you will learn from your peers and keep the playing field even.
There is no better time or place to improve your knowledge, interact with peers and reflect on your future plans.
Registration will be in the individual delegate’s name, not by company.
Register by August 7 and be entered in a raffle to win one of FIVE FULL REGISTRATIONS for the 2021 Convention & Expo in Atlantic City, New Jersey, September 20-23. Attendance to the Virtual Event is required.
Register by September 1 and receive a UNITED Gift Box prior to the event. Gift boxes will include items that would have been available at the live event in Houston. Attendees who purchase the Educational sessions will receive bonus items.
Payment must accompany registration forms. You may pay by check or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Registration confirmation will be emailed to you when you register, and the login link to attend the Convention and Expo will be sent to you the week before the event.
Cancellations and Refunds
Full registration fees will be refunded if cancellation notice is received in writing on or before Tuesday, September 1, 2020. No refund will be made for cancellation after Tuesday, September 1, 2020. All cancellations and changes must be submitted in writing to:
1298 Wellbrook Circle
Conyers, GA 30012
What is Suitcasing?
Suitcasing is when a non-exhibiting company solicits business from trade show attendees, another company’s booth, or public virtual spaces within the trade show. Suitcasing practices include distributing brochures and business cards or conducting meetings in special areas of the event.
What is the Suitcasing Policy?
Any attendee who is observed to be inappropriately soliciting business in violation of any portion of the Exhibition Policy will be asked to leave immediately without refund. Additional penalties may be applied. Please report any violations you may observe to show management.
Please Support Our Exhibitors and Our Show – if you are approached by non-exhibiting companies soliciting your business during the trade show, we encourage you to not engage in a business matter with them at that time. Please report the incident to show management.